Clovyr makes it super easy for people and businesses of all technical skill levels to find and use software that treats them better than data-hungry SaaS apps. We also help open source projects (especially those with complex tech stacks) grow their community of contributors and get their apps into more people’s hands.
We care deeply about privacy-conscious design, re-decentralizing the web, and building systems that give people choice and control without sacrificing usability.
Clovyr is recently funded and growing quickly! ☘️
Learn more at clovyr.io and clovyr.app.
About the Sales role
This role reports directly to the CEO.
- Work directly with Clovyr’s co-founders (CEO & CTO) to amplify the selling strategy and grow within key markets as we scale go-to-market efforts
- Build on existing customer relationships and create new ones
- Own outreach to potential customers across a variety of industry verticals
- Manage and monitor the customer pipeline, ensuring high-quality communication from lead through loyal customer
- Work with Sales Engineers to define client needs for demos and onboarding
- Represent the company at conferences and networking events
- Ultimately, help define the culture, processes, and direction of the Clovyr Sales team as it grows
Your Experience & Skills
- Proven prior sales experience in unproven or new markets, or with brand new products
- Experience developing, documenting, and executing end-to-end sales processes
- Interest in understanding the challenges our products address and ensure everything we do aligns positive business outcomes with positive user experiences
- Ability to work across multiple sales and developer relations channels, e.g. open source projects, startups, and established software vendors
- Existing domain knowledge and ideally, network connections within the area of open-source, self-hosted software and/or Web3
A few more things...
- 100% health insurance coverage
- 401k via Betterment
- Paid parental leave
- 30 PTO days per year, required vacation days
- Remote team with Brooklyn HQ
Clovyr's tools exist in support of a freer, more democratic world. We build systems that assume privacy is a human right, freedom of speech does not imply freedom from consequences, and free open-source software is free as in "free puppy."
People are unique, teams are diverse. Our leadership has advocated and organized for more systemic and intersectional inclusion in tech for more than 15 years. As Clovyr CEO Amber Baldet was quoted in Quartz at Work: "Inclusion happens when people in power use that power to bring people in rather than keep people out."
Clovyr is an equal opportunity employer.